Figure 12 shows the track layout at Horton in Ribblesdale, based on information from a 1913 Midland Railway survey and a 1926 LMS rating plan. Delaney's became part of Settle Limes Ltd for whom additional siding accommodation was authorised in 1950 and completed in 1955.
Figure 13 is the signalling diagram for Horton in Ribblesdale, based upon information available for 1977 and includes alterations in signalling due to the abolition of Selside signal box in 1975.
Plate 32 is an image of the structure in April 1968 photographed from the south with the waiting room on the left of the image. The station was closed to passengers on 5 May 1970 after being an unstaffed halt for some years.
Plate 34 is an image from December 1967 and shows the down waiting room which is across the line from the main building (see structure ref 242580) and is constructed of the same coursed stonework.