Figure 12 shows the track layout at Horton in Ribblesdale, based on information from a 1913 Midland Railway survey and a 1926 LMS rating plan. Delaney's became part of Settle Limes Ltd for whom additional siding accommodation was authorised in 1950 and completed in 1955.
Figure 13 is the signalling diagram for Horton in Ribblesdale, based upon information available for 1977 and includes alterations in signalling due to the abolition of Selside signal box in 1975.
Plate 31 is a view from the north of the No 3 small type of building in particularly well-maintained condition at a time when the station was receiving accolades for being well-kept. The architectural features of this type can be clearly seen; the change of roofline over the waiting area between the gables, the glass-fronted screen with timber tracery, the low-roofed extensionto the left, the quarterfoil decoration in the gables, and the Gothic pointed arch to the window.
Plate 32 is an image of the structure in April 1968 photographed from the south with the up platform on the right of the image. The station was closed to passengers on 5 May 1970 after being an unstaffed halt for some years.