Figure 12 shows the track layout at Horton in Ribblesdale, based on information from a 1913 Midland Railway survey and a 1926 LMS rating plan. Delaney's became part of Settle Limes Ltd for whom additional siding accommodation was authorised in 1950 and completed in 1955.
Figure 13 is the signalling diagram for Horton in Ribblesdale, based upon information available for 1977 and includes alterations in signalling due to the abolition of Selside signal box in 1975.
Plate 30 is an image taken in 1962 looking east featuring the signal box and numerous other items of Midland origin. The cattle dock is of a well known Midland pattern, but differed from that originally specified, the main variation being the addition of vertical palings between the main uprights. Accommodation for three wagons was originally specified.