This structure was a combined 'Goods Dock' and 'Cattle Dock' (with 3 pens).
SCRCA structure 242470: Horton-in-Ribblesdale Station Goods Dock and Cattle Dock
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Cattle Dock
- Location Variant
- Cattle Dock - 3 pens
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 242 miles and 39 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions