At Hellifield Junction, the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Company's line from Blackburn and Clitheroe joins the Midland Railway Company's line from Leeds / Bradford and Skipton to Settle Junction.
SCRCA Structure 231170: Hellifield Junction
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Location Variant
- Not Applicable
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- On MRC's 1911 landplan?
- Construction / installation period
- Pre-69: Constructed prior to 1869.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 231 miles and 13 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- The structure or site is not currently protected
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions