The free-standing waiting room on the 'Up' platform was constructed during the winter of 2016-17 to provide shelter for passengers when the main station building is closed and locked out of use.
SCRCA Structure 236425: Settle Station - Waiting Room (Up)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Station Waiting Room
- Location Variant
- Station Waiting Room - Other (Not Midland)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 6: Post BR. (1st Apr 1994 to present)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 236 miles and 39 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions