SCRCA structure 240990: Platelayers' Hut
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Platelayers' Hut
- Location Variant
- Exterior walls - Stone
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- On MRC's 1911 landplan?
- Construction / installation period
- Unknown: The date / period of construction is not known.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 240 miles and 78 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions