SCRCA structure 249200: Bridge SAC/71 - Force Gill Aqueduct (occupation + stream + PROW - bridleway)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Overline)
- Location Variant
- Span - Arch (single)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 249 miles and 14 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Listed, Grade II
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions