SCRCA structure 277330: Gradient Post (440 rising / 220 falling)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Gradient Post
- Location Variant
- Gradient Post - MRC Standard Design (Timber)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 2: MR construction phase (1869 to 31st Dec 1876)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 277 miles and 25 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions