SCRCA structure 280770: Bridge SAC/258 - Low Moor No 1 (removed: was occupation, now just a pipe)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Underline)
- Location Variant
- Span - Pipe
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 280 miles and 61 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions