SCRCA structure 284690: Culgaith Station Master's House / Crossing-Keeper's House
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Workers' Housing
- Location Variant
- Workers' Housing - Other (Not Midland SCR)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-O: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1st January 1877 and 31st December 1922.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 284 miles and 56 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions