SCRCA structure 285340: Culgaith Tunnel North Portal (Bridge No 276)
We do not currently have a meaningful
image of this site / structure.
If you have one that you are willing to share,
please Contact Us.
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Tunnel Mouth
- Location Variant
- Not Applicable
- Assessment status
- NOT yet assessed
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 2: MR construction phase (1869 to 31st Dec 1876)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 285 miles and 28 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- The visibility of this location from nearby publicly accessible land is NOT KNOWN.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions