On the 1911/12 two chains to one inch Midland Railway Company land plans, this structure is an un-numbered culvert. It is believed that it was given a bridge number (SAC/331A) in 2016 as part of the major engineering project to rebuild the railway formation in the area affected by the Eden Brows landslip.
SCRCA structure 300730: Bridge SAC/332A (culvert 3' 0" diameter)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Underline)
- Location Variant
- Span - Arch (single)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 300 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions