SCRCA Structure 302930: Howe & Co's Siding Signal Box (1916 - present)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Signal Box
- Location Variant
- Signal Box - Midland type 4a
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-O: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1st January 1877 and 31st December 1922.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 302 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is NOT visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions