SCRCA structure 305310: Scotby - Station Master's House (detached)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Workers' Housing
- Location Variant
- Workers' Housing - MRC SCR Standard (Detached)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 305 miles and 25 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- The structure or site is not currently protected
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions