SCRCA structure 308010: Carlisle Power Box / Signal Box (1973 - present)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Signal Box
- Location Variant
- Signal Box - BR (LMR) type PB+
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- BR: Constructed by British Railways / British Rail between 1st January 1948 and 31st March 1994.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 308 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- The Protection Category is not known
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions