SCRCA structure 231040: Fog Hut southeast of Hellifield Junction
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Fog Hut
- Location Variant
- Not yet classified.
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 3: MR operational phase (1st Jan 1877 to 31st Dec 1922)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 231 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- The structure or site is not currently protected
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions