SCRCA structure 231400: Hellifield MPD - MR Engine sheds and associated buildings
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Engine Shed
- Location Variant
- Engine Shed - Multiple track
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-O: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1st January 1877 and 31st December 1922.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 231 miles and 32 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions