SCRCA Structure 232493: Long Preston Cycle Rack (Up side, modern)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Other Railway Related Location
- Location Variant
- Exterior walls - Mixed-materials
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- Post-BR: Constructed by Railtrack or Network Rail between 1st April 1994 and the present day.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 232 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- The Protection Category is not known
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions