SCRCA site 232491: Long Preston Station
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Railway Station
- Location Variant
- Station Status - Open (Served by passenger trains)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Agricultural, Railway ops
- On MRC's 1911 landplan?
- Construction / installation period
- Pre-69: Constructed prior to 1869.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 232 miles and 41 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- Both sides
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Site within Conservation Area
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions