SCRCA structure 246940: Old Lime Kiln south-west of Ribblehead
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Other location (not SCR)
- Location Variant
- Not Applicable
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- Pre-69: Constructed prior to 1869.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 246 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is NOT visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- No Access
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions