SCRCA Structure 247775: Ribblehead Railway Construction Camp: Sebastopol
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Archaeological Site
- Location Variant
- Archaeologal Site - Navvy Settlement
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 2: MR construction phase (1869 to 31st Dec 1876)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 247 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Scheduled Ancient Monument
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions