SCRCA structure 247920: Fog Hut NW of Ribblehead Viaduct (B)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Fog Hut
- Location Variant
- Not yet classified.
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 4: LMS operational phase (1st Jan 1923 to 31st Dec 1947)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 247 miles and 70 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions