SCRCA structure 249260: Platelayers' Hut at Blea Moor Tunnel South Portal
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Platelayers' Hut
- Location Variant
- Exterior walls - Timber
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- Unknown: The date / period of construction is not known.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 249 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions