SCRCA structure 260850: Bridge SAC/138 - Ais Gill Bankseats / Hangman's Bridge (removed)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Overline)
- Location Variant
- Span - Beam / girder / slab
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 260 miles and 66 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions