SCRCA structure 266420: Gradient Post (264 rising / 100 falling)
We do not currently have a meaningful
image of this site / structure.
If you have one that you are willing to share,
please Contact Us.
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Gradient Post
- Location Variant
- Not yet classified.
- Assessment status
- NOT yet assessed
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- On MRC's 1911 landplan?
- Construction / installation period
- Unknown: The date / period of construction is not known.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 266 miles and 36 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- The visibility of this location from nearby publicly accessible land is NOT KNOWN.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions