SCRCA site 266561: Kirkby Stephen Station
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Railway Station
- Location Variant
- Station Status - Open (Served by passenger trains)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Commercial, Railway ops, Residential
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 266 miles and 47 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- Both sides
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Site within Conservation Area
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions