SCRCA structure 266560: Kirkby Stephen Station - Main Building & Booking Office (Up)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Station Main Building and Booking Office
- Location Variant
- Station Main Building - MRC SCR Standard No 1 (Large)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- On MRC's 1911 landplan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 266 miles and 47 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions