SCRCA structure 266565: Kirkby Stephen Station - Waiting Shelter (Down - Current)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Station Waiting Room
- Location Variant
- Station Waiting Room - Other (Not Midland)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- On MRC's 1911 landplan?
- Construction / installation period
- Post-BR: Constructed by Railtrack or Network Rail between 1st April 1994 and the present day.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 266 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions