SCRCA structure 269870: Crosby Garrett Station - Yard Office & Weighing Machine
We do not currently have a meaningful
image of this site / structure.
If you have one that you are willing to share,
please Contact Us.
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Yard Office
- Location Variant
- Not Applicable
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 269 miles and 70 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions