SCRCA structure 273310: Bridge SAC/223 - Helm Tunnel
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Tunnel)
- Location Variant
- Not Applicable
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 273 miles and 26 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is NOT visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- No Access
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions