SCRCA structure 280025: Long Marton Station - Silverband Mine Siding
We do not currently have a meaningful
image of this site / structure.
If you have one that you are willing to share,
please Contact Us.
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Location Variant
- Siding Type - Rail-served industry
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 4: LMS operational phase (1st Jan 1923 to 31st Dec 1947)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 280 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions