SCRCA structure 280200: Long Marton Station - Waiting Room (Down)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Station Waiting Room
- Location Variant
- Station Waiting Room - MRC SCR Standard
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-C: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1869 and 31st December 1876.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 280 miles and 15 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions