SCRCA structure 288210: Gradient Post (330 falling / 293 rising)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Gradient Post
- Location Variant
- Gradient Post - MRC Standard Design (Metal)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 0: Construction period unknown
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 288 miles and 17 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions