SCRCA structure 295760: Bridge SAC/316 - Baron Wood Tunnel No. 2
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Tunnel)
- Location Variant
- Not Applicable
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 2: MR construction phase (1869 to 31st Dec 1876)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 295 miles and 61 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is NOT visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- No Access
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions