SCRCA structure 308100: Carlisle Citadel Station Buildings
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Station Main Building and Booking Office
- Location Variant
- Station Main Building - Other (Not Midland)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- On MRC's 1911 landplan?
- Construction / installation period
- Pre-69: Constructed prior to 1869.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 308 miles and 7 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Listed, Grade II Star
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions