SCRCA structure 232450: Bridge SKW1/39 - Long Preston Beck (stream)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Underline)
- Location Variant
- Span - Arch (single)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 1: Pre-dates the Settle-Carlisle Railway (pre 1869)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 232 miles and 37 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions