SCRCA structure 232510: Long Preston Station - Lie-by Siding / Loop (Down)
We do not currently have a meaningful
image of this site / structure.
If you have one that you are willing to share,
please Contact Us.
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Location Variant
- Siding Type - Lie-by or Loop
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 1: Pre-dates the Settle-Carlisle Railway (pre 1869)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 232 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions