SCRCA Structure 236390: Settle Station Relocated Signal Box (1997 - present)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Signal Box
- Location Variant
- Signal Box - Midland type 2a
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 3: MR operational phase (1st Jan 1877 to 31st Dec 1922)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 236 miles and 36 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Listed, Grade II
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions