SCRCA structure 236340: Settle Station Signal Box (1891 - 1997)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Signal Box
- Location Variant
- Signal Box - Midland type 2a
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-O: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1st January 1877 and 31st December 1922.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 236 miles and 30 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions