SCRCA structure 236420: Bridge SAC/6A Settle Station footbridge (passengers only)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Bridge (Overline)
- Location Variant
- Span - Lattice-girder
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- BR: Constructed by British Railways / British Rail between 1st January 1948 and 31st March 1994.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 236 miles and 38 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions