SCRCA structure 242490: Horton-in-Ribblesdale Station - Barrow Crossing & PROW (footpath)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Level Crossing
- Location Variant
- Level Crossing - PROW (path or bridleway)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 2: MR construction phase (1869 to 31st Dec 1876)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 242 miles and 39 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions