SCRCA structure 247130: Ribblehead Station - Passenger Platform (Down - modern replacement)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Platform (for passenger use)
- Location Variant
- Platform - Single face
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- Post-BR: Constructed by Railtrack or Network Rail between 1st April 1994 and the present day.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 247 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions