SCRCA structure 247135: Ribblehead Station - Waiting Room (Down - modern replacement)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Station Waiting Room
- Location Variant
- Station Waiting Room - Other (Not Midland)
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- BR: Constructed by British Railways / British Rail between 1st January 1948 and 31st March 1994.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 247 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- The Protection Category is not known
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions