SCRCA structure 248590: Blea Moor Signal Box (1914 - 1941)
We do not currently have a meaningful
image of this site / structure.
If you have one that you are willing to share,
please Contact Us.
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Signal Box
- Location Variant
- Not yet classified.
- Assessment status
- NOT yet assessed
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- Unknown: The date / period of construction is not known.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 248 miles and 42 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions