SCRCA structure 248450: Blea Moor Sidings (Down side)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Location Variant
- Siding Type - Lie-by or Loop
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- LMSR: Constructed by the London Midland Scottish Railway between 1st January 1923 and 31st December 1947.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 248 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions