SCRCA Structure 277420: Appleby North Signal Box (1951 - present)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Signal Box
- Location Variant
- Signal Box - LMS type 11c+
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 5: BR operational phase (1st Jan 1948 to 31st Mar 1994)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 277 miles and 34 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions