SCRCA Structure 290840: Long Meg Sidings Signal Box (1955 - 2013)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Signal Box
- Location Variant
- Signal Box - BR (LMR) type 15
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- BR: Constructed by British Railways / British Rail between 1st January 1948 and 31st March 1994.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 290 miles and 70 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Not Applicable - demolished or relocated
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions