SCRCA site 238400: Langcliffe Quarry and Lime Works
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Rail-served Industry
- Location Variant
- Rail-Served Industry - Site Inactive
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- MR-O: Constructed by the Midland Railway Co. between 1st January 1877 and 31st December 1922.
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 238 miles (chains not estimated)
- Position relative to running lines
- This location is PARTIALLY visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Scheduled Ancient Monument
- Geographic Location
- View this location on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions