SCRCA structure 231290: Hellifield Station - Passenger Platform (island with two bays)
Key details from the Location Record
- Location Type
- Platform (for passenger use)
- Location Variant
- Platform - Dual face
- Assessment status
- Current Use(s)
- Railway ops
- Shown on a land plan?
- Construction / installation period
- 3: MR operational phase (1st Jan 1877 to 31st Dec 1922)
- Distance from London St.Pancras
- 231 miles and 25 chains
- Position relative to running lines
- This location IS visible from nearby publicly accessible land.
- Accessibility (ease of access)
- Protection Category
- Conservation Area Only
- Geographic Location
- View this location on mapping. or on aerial imagery.
Errors and omissions